Nature as Nurture Event Recording + Resources
As part of Climate Week, view our recorded event featuring 3 panelists who are working to close the gap of access to nature through research and practice in Philadelphia.
Here are a few great resources mentioned during the panel, as well as a few additional resources.
Panelist Contact Information
- Eugenia South, Penn Medicine
- Kiasha Huling, University City Green (UC Green)
- (215) 386-6245
- Jerome Shabazz, Overbrook Environmental Education Center
- Anti-Racism in the Outdoors guide (resources related to inclusion, diversity, equity and access for black, indigenous, and people of color in parks and green spaces)
- NatureRx at Penn information
- NatureRx at Penn campus map
- TreePhilly Fall 2020 Yard Tree Giveaways
- Philadelphia Orchard Project
- Social Vulnerability and the Legacy of Redlining