Penn Medicine Development and Alumni Relations Hosts an Office Clean-Out!
We are writing to update you on sustainability events that were planned for the Spring 2020 semester.
ReThink Your Footprint
All of the ReThink Your Footprint events for Spring 2020 have been canceled.
We have removed the requirement to attend one on-campus event, since all of our scheduled events have been canceled. However, we still encourage you to get outside if you can! Nature is a great place for social distancing and can help improve both mental and physical health, especially during this time when many of us feel stuck indoors and isolated.
- Sign up for the 30x30 Challenge
- At the end of April, sign a pledge that you completed the challenge (more information about the pledge will be sent at the end of the month to those who registered for the challenge)
Creating Canopy Tree Giveaway
The Creating Canopy tree giveaway has been postponed until Fall 2020. More information will be available later this spring.
What else can you do now?
- Get outside! Check out this article from WHYY about spending time outdoors while adhering to CDC guidelines.
- Minimize your social activity. Wherever you are or go, be vigilant and thoughtful. Wash your hands frequently and take your temperature. If you develop a fever, frequent cough, or have difficulty breathing, please limit your contacts and call your health care provider for guidance.
- Continue to check coronavirus.upenn.edu for University updates and information.