Penn's 30x30 Challenge: Can you do it?
It’s time for all of us to get outside!
Sign up for Penn’s 30x30 Challenge.
Commit to spending 30 minutes outdoors each day for 30 consecutive days.
Sign Up: March 3-25 via the online form. (bit.ly/Penn30x30)
Go outdoors for 30 minutes per day: April 1 – 30
On average, Americans spend approximately 90 percent of their time indoors, according to research from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Penn’s Green Campus Partnership is sponsoring its third annual 30x30 Challenge in an effort to encourage members of the Penn community to get up and outdoors this spring. Faculty and staff who accept the Challenge are asked to spend at least 30 minutes outdoors each day for 30 consecutive days.
- Enjoy fresh air, sunshine, or exercise
- Motivate your coworkers to get outdoors
- Receive a journal in which you can record what you see, hear and feel. How are these 30 days different for you?
- Join a Facebook group where you can share photos and stories about your time outdoors.
- Take part in fun and educational activities around campus, such as a tour with Penn’s Landscape Architect, and special Earth Day events, among others…
- Enjoy a closing celebration at the end of April.
Sign up at website. Questions? Email email@example.com