Power Down Challenge is On!
The 2015 Power Down Challenge begins today, February 2. All Penn College Houses and nine campus buildings will compete to see which buildings can decrease energy usage over this month-long competition.
A few details:
- Houses are compared to a baseline of their normal electricity usage taken prior to the competition.
- Public student kickoff event in the Houston Hall Bistro area Monday, Feb 2 at 5pm.
- The competition measures electricity use only, not steam or water utilities.
- Weekly standings updates on Mondays – 2/9, 2/16, 2/23, 3/2.
- We will be using the hashtags #PennPowerDown and #LivePenn if you’d like to tag photos of any of your residents